Thursday, August 30, 2018

Introduction



My name is Jaden Hoffman, and I am a first year student from Appleton, Wisconsin, a city about an hour and a half north of Milwaukee.  I came to The University of Tampa to major in sports management.  It's been my lifelong dream to work in the front office of a professional sports team, and I felt like UT would provide me with plenty of opportunities for me to get started on that.  Art and Technology was the first college course I attended.  I was extremely nervous when I first sat down because I didn't know what to expect from my first college class.  After a few minutes I realized that there wasn't anything to be nervous about.  Professors are very helpful and understanding.  When I signed up for this class, my goal was to take from it a better understanding of how are influences technology, and how technology influences art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Art Piece

https://youtu.be/SF1vWGCqgJM (Since my video file was too large to upload directly on to Blogger, I had to add the link above.) F...