Friday, September 7, 2018

Aria

Aria

My initial reaction to this video was shock.  It took me a little bit to realize what was actually going on, but as it progressed it made a lot more sense.  It became obvious to me that the sailor was not coming back for the girl.  Time went on in the video, and the girl became pregnant.  During all this time filled with days turning to nights, I got to thinking what might happen next.  I had a feeling the sailor was going to come back with more ships, and that his people would colonize the land.  When I saw the ship returning I thought that I was right.  Once I saw the wife and the sailor driving up to the woman with all the kids in the backseat, I knew something weird was going to happen.  Sure enough, it did.  Once the woman got baby ripped from her, it was literally like a piece of her was taken from her inside.  Once the child was gone, and she realized her lover didn't share the same feelings as her, she decided there was nothing to live for.  Although this video started off really confusing and weird, the story all made sense as it went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Art Piece

https://youtu.be/SF1vWGCqgJM (Since my video file was too large to upload directly on to Blogger, I had to add the link above.) F...